Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Study Buddies




Last trabajos for this semester! these are my faithful study buddies who always keep me company: Señor Vela, Señora Coke Light, and Cavallino. Cavallino had a clever, but obscure Italian name (as it was given to me by my Italian friend when i was having a sore day), but it was obscure enough that after a week i've forgotten it.
soon to join my study buddies and i: Abuelito Café Europeano. Por Supuesto!

i think all this staying up late is making me delirious.


de-lir-i-ous |diˈli(ə)rēəs|
adjective
•in an acutely disturbed state of mind resulting from illness or intoxication and characterized by restlessness, illusions, and incoherence of thought and speech.
• in a state of wild excitement or ecstasy : there was a great roar from the delirious crowd.
i prefer the feeling of the second definition, but you take what you can get. :)


give someone a hug today! hugs are glorious.

No comments: