Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Alegría All Around

my mom and i have been playing an e-mail game where we send e-mails back and forth so it´s like we´re chatting. She doesn´t know how to download AIM, so it´ll have to do. But she always asks me if i want something from home, and she´s going to send me christmas cookies. i love her. she also told me to buy a coat.

Cassidy also told me to buy a coat. Sarah too.

OK I´LL buy a freaking coat. sheesh.

everyday i feel like we discover something new in Madrid, as if the streets shifted, like the stairs in Hogwarts, bringing us everyday to a different door to open. it´s fun fun. We also went to Toledo last weekend. beautiful.

today (well tomorrow, but tonight we´re staying in the airport) Cass and Pat and I are going to Paris. ól Paree. Louvre. Notre Dame. French wine and cheese. i guess i´m excited.

love you cassidy.

I also can´t wait to get involved in the service oportunities through two different churches here. One´s an english church and one is a spanish church. Both volunteer and help the community. yay. helping people.

Karen Hinde sent me a package, and within this package there was an entire container of her famous vanilla-ee chocolate chip cookies. I ate them all in one sitting. ew! but oh so good. thanks Karen.

Spain is wonderful. you should try it sometime.

happy wednesday.

1 comment:

anne b. said...

Oh boy.
I love you.